10.3.13

BLUEY ABIS.

BLUEY ABIS kawan-kawan!! Akhirnya...setelah beberapa kali mencoba menghemat, bluey abis juga. Sebenernya ngga abis juga sih, tapi aku udah ngga tega nulis di dalemnya soalnya sekarang udah terlalu tebel dan susah buat dibuka-tutup. Akhirnya aku memutuskan untuk....move on dari bluey :')
Dalam rangka mengenang semua memori kita, aku buka-buka lagi halamanmu yang sudah penuh. These are some of my favorite pages in bluey:

BEST-FRIENDS page! :3

#quotesoftheday 30.10.12

#quotesoftheday 31.10.12 and Welcoming November page

My Desember :)

Throwback!!!

#quotesoftheday in the Religion Class. :)

#quotesoftheday + Song Marathon!

Lal's February :)

Please welcome, March!

My March calendar :)



YEEY! Those are my favorite pages in bluey. Goodbye, bluey. I'll keep you forever and always in my bag, my arms, and my heart. I bought you a little mate to continue our journey, but I didn't figure out the name yet. Any suggestions? :)

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers