Hey.
You probably think I should study and focus on the National Exam coming soon but I really think nothing will happen if I spend my time to write something. You know, now I'm feeling like I just have to. I need to. And my phone Blogger supports that.
Its April already. Time just went by soooooo fast. I sometimes still try to figure out, am I in the right time or not. Because you know, soon enough I will be a High School student.
HIGH SCHOOL.
Those words seems too 'old' for me, isn't it?
But this is life. I can't stop the clock ticking. And I can't stop either the sun or the moon to rise or set.
2 months left. I just really really really think this is too soon. I want to stay longer.
Yes. I want to stay.
I need to stay.
I have to stay.
(wish I could.)
-L

No comments:
Post a Comment