Instead of being home, in front of my laptop, singing around (this won't guarantee my voice is as good as tay), sleeping (cause my eyes are always teary), looking for books to read (but ended up reading the same book over and over again), and overall just being an unproductive girl, yesterday I went into a journey where I found my non-comfort zone.
Yes, it's Friday and we're supposed to be on holiday, but there's an important assignments so I had to go to school. I woke up feeling super tired (bcs I came home late at night) and super dizzy, I put on my usual clothes (I didn't think of what I wear tbh) (because you know my score on fashion. yup. ze-ro.) and went off around 6 am. did I tell you that I went off with 40% battery on my iPhone? no? okay I just did. notice it because it's important.
I got (kinda) bored at school waiting for my friends to come, so I (stupidly) decided to use my iPhone for browsing, twittering, chatting, aaand other internet stuffs that made the battery fully drown. & when I was about to go home, my iPhone's battery was 10%. (I know, I blame myself for that). and all of the sudden.....surprisingly...my friends were talking about the-most-happening-movie-this-week, The Conjuring, and like "hey why don't we go watch it now?"
at first, I was like, "oh yea! why not! i really gonna enjoy the movie (because I was wondering about that too) and then I was craving for a tour around this area (since I've only been here for about 2 weeks)" but then I stare at my phone and like.. "oh.my.god.i'm.so.dead. how can i survive.." well but then I thought if I go home now, I'll be like the girl I describe at the top.
and then I called my mom and I decided to go.
the journey began! from school, we ride bajaj. it was my first time travelling by bajaj (ohhkay even tho it's not my first time, i've never travelled by bajaj for a loooong time then). we went to Kota Kasablanka. the driver was cool. he drove his bajaj against the route. so we didn't have to waste our time on turning on the U-turn.it wasn't so far, from school to Kota Kasablanka. but it was the traffic that waste the time. it took almost half an hour.
we finally arrived! yey! i payed him, the bajaj driver, and then we walked into the entrance.
it was about 10am. the shops aren't open AND we're fasting too. fortunately, Keke, one of my friend, is having her period. so she bought a drink so we can sit for a while.
I walked into a store, and then there was "I knew you were trouble when you walked in~" playing on the radio. I stopped and I was like... "Ooookay...what did I do?"
Nevermind that little interruption.
So I finally bought a pencilcase, and an earphone plug. It was super cute! I ended up buying the one with little camera instead of guitar. But the thing is... I lost it already. Huuu. Boo me :"(
Oh! And we met a few friends of our school when we came back to the cinema. We watched the same movie.
I got sitted in the back row, A11.
Strange how it reminds me of...
NEVERMIND.
The movie was double triple wizzle creeewwwpy and I screamed a little. But I got my hands cover my mouth and my eyes all the time so my screaming was not as loud as you imagine.
Well it started kinda cliché, with new house, new rooms, and stuffs. You know....sooo many horror/thriller movies start with that setting. The 2 main role was also similar to the previous directed movie, Insidious. So it was never a surprise for me to know the end of the story. Classical. The experts can handle it tho they was overwhelmed at the first time. Then the house was either safe or still haunted (but the family moved). The ending was not really impressive also. So I think this movie is average, based on the role and the line. But I should raise my two thumbs for the sound effect & the part that made me scream.
Okay. So this is the part when we go home.
We left Kota Kasablanka at 3pm and took a bajaj (again) to the busway stop. Wait...busway stop? Yea whatever that thing called.
Since it's my first time taking busway...(or transjakarta) I don't really know about the route and the procedure. At first it was buying ticket (it's only Rp 3.500) and then we waited for the transjakarta to arrive. I've waited so long and finally I GOT INTO THE BUS!! It was really nice and yes, I can tell that Jakarta already had a proper transportation. What I hate so much is the waiting part. And after taking 2 buses, it was almost 5pm and the traffic was really bad sooo we decided to bought a drink (in case we have to break our fast on our way home) and took a taxi.
So that day I went into my first time experience of taking bajaj and transjakarta.
I was exhausted when I got home and my mom never stopped asking me (because I told her before I won't be home late). But it was all payed off. I had the best time of my life as a citizen (finally I felt like one). And I realize that I just went out from my comfort zone. :)
That's it for this post. See ya!

No comments:
Post a Comment