4.3.14

Having my skills back (hooray!)

It's weird and awkward how you met someone who used to be so close to you, how you looked at his/her eyes and found that you were looking at some stranger that you don't even know.
It's weird how things could change so fast, and how our mindsets could turn into the opposite of we used to be. I found it normal, but excitingly overwhelming.

That was just a thing that came to my mind on this fine evening. Well I now I'm gonna write about inspiration.
These days I've been searching and searching for someone or some thing that would give me something to write about (well as you can see recently I posted 2 posts but the truth is, the 2 of them were in my unpublished posts and I found it good enough to post hehe). I realised that I couldn't write. I didn't even know how to. I didn't even know what to begin and my mind didn't seem to help me either. Well this is a bad thing for me because I used to have so much things to wrote that I even forgot to because there's too many and I can't always instantly write that down.
I tried to write but I found my writing uninteresting and super duper boring and cliche thing and puff! I deleted it. I started feel like "wow my writing skills just decreased" and I felt like "hm what am I gonna do next"...
So after few days of floating (my mind felt like floating somehow), now I found the answer. The answer is, I don't need a big idea or a big inspiration like an invention or something. When I write, I just write. Even I don't really sure what is exactly I'm typing right now. But I guess when we write, our brains started to work and find any words that would make a meaning. I mean, our brain will start to figure out what the next word would be, and the next word after that, and the next after that, and so on.

If maybe this thing didn't work out for you (well it didn't work out for me before either), try to do something different in your life. Example: I'm currently writing with all my lights off, no sun and no light source. And I just came back from a walk, a refreshing one.
Maybe if you felt the same way as I was before, if you couldn't write anything or felt like your writing skills just decreased OR any other things that maybe similar....
You should take a walk.
Take your time.
Take a breath.
Just give some time for your brain to rest and feel a happy mood.
Then you came back and turn the lights off and start to write.

Ok then, bye!
well maybe you shouldn't turn the lights off. Cause now I feel kinda scared.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers