1. I'm currently listening to Someday-Nina. I think it's a great song, and I'm addicted to it. Got this song stuck in my head all day.
2. I love how my friends made my whole day by strumming and singing beside me.
3. I love to write every single up and down in this rollercoaster called life.
4. Bluey--my notebook, is probably my all time mate.
5. I'm not the kind of 'fangirl' person who screams and cries when seeing a cute guy. I would just smile and search their photos, and ended up downloading it.
6. I'm trying to be a good listener.
7. I don't like spicy foods.
8. Setiap hari bisa ngabisin 10 tempe. Gak boong, tapi ini emg bikin ketagihan banget.
9. I'm extremely really obviously NOT good at sports.
10. I really love laughing. It feels so good.
11. I started playing guitar on March 7th, 2012.
12. I LOVE READING. I have so much books, magazine, and newspaper in my bedroom. Writers just blew me away by their creation...and creating a whole new world in my mind :)
13. I love photography.
14. My father and I are hot-chocolate mates. We bought hot chocolate on every road trip. Well, sometimes he bought cappuccino :)
15. I prefer writing than talking.
16. I love seafood, and I pretty much like Sushi.
17. Can't go travelling anywhere without Pocky (strawberry, please!)
18. I love how vanilla/full cream milk made a 'moustache' after I drink it.
19. I often sleep during Biology. -__-
20. My grandma made the most delicious food, for me.
21. I don't get any present for my birthday from my parents. Because birthdays aren't made to be celebrated, they said. It's just a day when you're getting older, and getting maturer. :)
22. I really love when someone write something about me. Its like knowing and imagining myself from someone else's point of view.
23. I like to walk barefootedly.
24. I hate arguing cause I'll never win. *that happened a lot*
25. I hate coming late to school. I prefer wake up early and rush rush rush. :)
Well, that's it...I suppose. Took me hours to finish it. ;D
-L

No comments:
Post a Comment