27.1.13

facts

What a raiiiiny day. Yeah, it's raining out there and I'm hiding inside my blanket. By the way, now I wanna write 25 facts about me :) read it if you want:
1. I'm now hiding because of storms.
2. I like to think about weather. Especially winds, rains, and clouds. Winds are like my moodboosters! Rains and clouds? They're great. Beautiful.
3. I care about global warming and traffic jams, but I can't ride a bike.
4. I never talk to people who aren't close to me. Well, I talked, but not much.
5. Sometimes I'm happy with no reason and I'm sad with no reason too.
6. It's easy to make me happy and it's easy to make me sad and angry too.
7. I want to be a novelist but I can't make any story! That makes me frustrated.
8. I like to make silly names and family.
9. It's hard to forget my past and sometimes I wanna go back but I can't.
10. I like languages. Especially english.
11. Sometimes I hide my feelings and just wrote it in a paper or book. And I throw it away.
12. I'm a stalker. And you better watch out! >:Ð
13. I looove mysterious and ancient thing. Like a book with brown paper, and look like that book is from past.
14. I love cheesecake, especially oreo cheesecake.
15. i think chocolate is heaven. i love chocolate. but i dont like dark chocolate! >.< just white and milk. and it will be great if the white chocolate mixed with oreo :9
16. looove ice creams. especially vanilaaaaa!
17. I love milk and I like to swim but I'm not tall.
18. I wish I get taller. At least make me same like my friends. I hate being in front of the line when there's a ceremony.
19. I like to dance while I'm singing if there's no one listening or watching.
20. I'm not as quiet as you think. I love to scream, honestly.
21. I like to fake a smile when I see someone looking at me.
22. I wear a veil and I'm proud of it. No matter if my friends say that I'm prettier if I don't wear a veil. I just feel comfortable wearing it.
23. I like to play with stuffs. For the example, making a story of Mr. Pencil and Mrs. Pen.
24. I love purple.
25. I love my hair. But I won't show it to you! :p

Soooo that's 25 facts about me. I hope you'll know me better and don't judge me for what I look. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers