“Tonight, best moment ever. I met my besties after almost eight weeks we didnt meet… :’) special moment.. I hope we’ll do this again sometimes… Besties!”
I wrote that post in Facebook last night. Yeah, right. I met my besties after almost eight weeks we didnt meet.. I feel happines in my mind all the time..
3.30 pm, i woke up after almost 6 hours i slept. I remembered, i have to go to Shasa’s. I’m kinda busy, i confused about my clothes. I dont know what to wear. And then i got an idea, maybe i can wear something different. And finally i wear brown jacket. Not so special, but it’s good for me..
4:30 pm, i’m on the car to Shasa’s. I feel so bad because i’m late. Yeah, but that’s okay. When i saw Shasa and Vinny, aaah.. Just feel so comfortable looking at their faces.
Wait a minute, where’s the boys? I know this is embarassing, but I missed them soo bad..
at 5:50 pm, here they are! They came!~ well actually, they arrived a moment before.
Breaking fast is such a good time… LOL. Hanging out with my girls and guys, I just feel sooo.. HAPPY!
I just wanna hug everyone, but the truth is, I didnt hug anyone!
Just miss the time we were laughing..
And last night, it happens..
Last night was so..
Sorry for the bad grammar, LOL
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment