Hey! Sorry I'm late for blogging. 22nd of December, or yesterday, here in indonesia we celebrated Mother's Day.
In the morning I checked my timeline and tweeted about my mom. There's so many quotes about mom. And as usually, every kids gave a present for her mother.
As for me, I made a card for my mother. And I gave her, hug her, and say "thank you." My mom's eyes are wet and she said "would you make another one for your grandma?" and I said "ofcourse!" But now I forgot and I don't make the card ☹
Mother means a lot to us. She is your hero. She made you into the world. Well, how do we pay it? Nothing can replace mom in our life. She did many things to us but she don't ask for our gift.
How did you spell mom? H-E-R-O. Yeah mom is our hero! Without mom, there's no such things are me, you, us. There's no kids. Actually, life is almost impossible without mom.
So, love your mom, selagi dia masih hidup.
"Kasih ibu, kepada beta, tak terhingga sepanjang masa....."
And I just can say, I LOVE YOU MOM! ♥

No comments:
Post a Comment